Housing Services offers the following resources to ensure you find suitable housing that meets your distinctive needs:
1. 5-Steps to Housing: Five videos that will guide you through the housing search process.
2. The Home Ranger: For those who require a little further assistance with the housing search.
3. Housing Crisis: We offer one-one-one assistance and referrals to students in a housing crisis.
If you require further assistance with your housing search, contact us and schedule your appointment with The Home Ranger today!
We offer one-on-one assistance and referrals to students:
- who have lost, or are at risk of losing their current housing situation
- for whom their current housing is untenable
- who may not have the resources (personal, financial, etc.) to find housing on their own
The housing crisis may be due to:
- conflict in the home
- relationship break-up
- unsafe or unliveable housing conditions
- house fire or other calamity
- financial difficulty
- short-term homelessness
- other issues
If you are unable to locate temporary housing or stay with family/friends, or have a number of issues that make it difficult for you to source appropriate housing (short or long-term), we can help.
We will work with you and other U of T staff, as appropriate, to help you find housing and continue with your studies.
To arrange an appointment, call 416-978-8045 ext. 0 or visit Housing Services at 214 College St., Room 203.
If you do not have a place to stay for the night, and it is after hours, please contact Campus Police at 416-978-2323.